American entertainer Viola Davis denoted her 55th birthday celebration by going forward with a ground-breaking move of buying the manor where she was conceived.

The Help entertainer went to Instagram to declare that she had purchased the Singleton Plantation, a previous manor in St. Matthews, South Carolina where she was conceived.

"The above is where I was brought into the world August 11, 1965. It is the origination of my story. Today on my 55th year of life....I own it....all of it," she composed, including: "'May you live long enough to know why you were conceived.' - Cherokee Birth Blessing."

She had before opened up about the manor and its dim history during a meeting with People's The Jess Cagle Interview show in 2016.

"I wasn't on it long, in light of the fact that I was the fifth kid, thus we moved not long after I was conceived," she said.

"That is to say, I returned to visit quickly yet at the same time not mindful of the history. I think I read one slave account of somebody who was on that estate, which was terrible. 160 sections of land of land, and my granddad was a tenant farmer," she included.

"The majority of my uncles and cousins, they're ranchers. That is the decision that they had. My grandma's home was a one room shack. I have an image of it on my telephone since I believe it's a wonderful picture."

She proceeded to detail how in spite of misfortune, her family despite everything felt authentic satisfaction while living there.

"[There was] no running water. No washroom. It's only a toilet. However, my mother says that the day I was conceived, the entirety of my aunties and uncles were in the house, she stated, everybody was drinking and snickering, and having a fabulous time. She said she ate a sardine, mustard, onion, tomato sandwich after I was conceived," she said.

"I love that story. It's an extraordinary story to me. It's an extraordinary story of festivity amidst what you would feel is a pulverized domain, yet you could see the delight and the existence that can come out of that, since it's not generally about things, you know."